These prayers are said daily for nine months. God will not refuse them!
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion. Amen.
The name I wish to give my baby is ______.
Jesus, may Your peace and Your love embrace the hearts, minds, and souls of the family, friends, and loved ones who encourage this abortion and lead them all to Your Sacred and Eucharistic Heart. Amen.
For Quieting Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Invoke the Holy Spirit.
- “Penance, penance, penance.” — OLO Lourdes
- Awake your hunger for God through spiritual reading, prayer, Christian music, charity work, or some other holy activity.
- Create a quiet, peaceful, and comfortable environment.
- Wear simple and comfortable clothing.
- Light candles, burn incense, and play low volume chant music.
- Assume a comfortable and meaningful body position.
- Don’t merely empty your mind, open it to its Lord. https://www.ewtn.com/library/CURIA/CDFMED.HTM
- Pray the Chotki to improve your breathing and focus.
- Enter into one of the three expressions of prayer: vocal, meditative, or contemplative. http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p4s1c3a1.htm
- When distracted invoke the holy names of Jesus and Mary and calmly return to prayer.
- Be aware that some “distractions” might actually be God speaking to you.
- Persevere even if no spiritual consolation is felt.
- When you finish praying, record what you experienced in your prayer journal.
- “Go in peace, glorifying the Lord by your life.” — The Mass
Source: Perpetual Rosary For America
This post is dedicated to St. Isaac Jogues.