Yes there is wordplay going on here. “Marvel” is referring to Marvel Universe and “Grace” is referring to my name. “Agent Nunja of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is still the only fully completed work among these. “Agent DARK of S.H.I.E.L.D.” and “Team Awesome-Nunja and Heroes Inc. versus Villains Inc.” have been started.
AGENT NUNJA OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
Team Awesome-Nunja and Heroes Inc. versus Villains Inc.
Agent DARK of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Fellowship of the Iron Maid
For Quieting Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Invoke the Holy Spirit.
- “Penance, penance, penance.” — OLO Lourdes
- Awake your hunger for God through spiritual reading, prayer, Christian music, charity work, or some other holy activity.
- Create a quiet, peaceful, and comfortable environment.
- Wear simple and comfortable clothing.
- Light candles, burn incense, and play low volume chant music.
- Assume a comfortable and meaningful body position.
- Don’t merely empty your mind, open it to its Lord. https://www.ewtn.com/library/CURIA/CDFMED.HTM
- Pray the Chotki to improve your breathing and focus.
- Enter into one of the three expressions of prayer: vocal, meditative, or contemplative. http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p4s1c3a1.htm
- When distracted invoke the holy names of Jesus and Mary and calmly return to prayer.
- Be aware that some “distractions” might actually be God speaking to you.
- Persevere even if no spiritual consolation is felt.
- When you finish praying, record what you experienced in your prayer journal.
- “Go in peace, glorifying the Lord by your life.” — The Mass
There is a lot of confusion going around in the media concerning the Pope’s recent statement on compassion in immigration management. To truly understand what the Pope said and what he was responding to in any instance, it is essential to find the transcript of the actual conversation the Pope had and look at his words in context (transcript for this particular conversation here http://www.nytimes.com/…/ap-us-rel-pope-trump-transcript.ht… ) because the secular media is all too happy to make Christianity look bad by misrepresenting and misinterpreting. As a Catholic from the Diocese of Phoenix in Arizona, which is closer to the border than most of the USA, I’m pretty familiar with the Church’s sentiment on immigration management. You will find that the bottom line in all the Church’s words on the subject is that yes immigration management is important, but above all remember the dignity of the person (because whether you’re an illegal alien or not, you’re still a human being beloved by God) and make sure your perspective in border control is not lacking in mercy and compassion or contradictory to the immigrants’ human rights. Reading the transcript you will find that really all the Pope said was that separating families would not be in keeping with Christian charity and that he didn’t want to get involved in a political discussion. The link below will also help clarify the situation.