These prayers are said daily for nine months. God will not refuse them!
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion. Amen.
The name I wish to give my baby is ______.
Jesus, may Your peace and Your love embrace the hearts, minds, and souls of the family, friends, and loved ones who encourage this abortion and lead them all to Your Sacred and Eucharistic Heart. Amen.
For Quieting Body, Mind, and Spirit
- Invoke the Holy Spirit.
- “Penance, penance, penance.” — OLO Lourdes
- Awake your hunger for God through spiritual reading, prayer, Christian music, charity work, or some other holy activity.
- Create a quiet, peaceful, and comfortable environment.
- Wear simple and comfortable clothing.
- Light candles, burn incense, and play low volume chant music.
- Assume a comfortable and meaningful body position.
- Don’t merely empty your mind, open it to its Lord. https://www.ewtn.com/library/CURIA/CDFMED.HTM
- Pray the Chotki to improve your breathing and focus.
- Enter into one of the three expressions of prayer: vocal, meditative, or contemplative. http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p4s1c3a1.htm
- When distracted invoke the holy names of Jesus and Mary and calmly return to prayer.
- Be aware that some “distractions” might actually be God speaking to you.
- Persevere even if no spiritual consolation is felt.
- When you finish praying, record what you experienced in your prayer journal.
- “Go in peace, glorifying the Lord by your life.” — The Mass
Source: Perpetual Rosary For America
This post is dedicated to St. Isaac Jogues.
“Mary has the authority over the angels and the blessed in heaven. As a reward for her great humility, God gave her the power and mission of assigning to saints the thrones made vacant by the apostate angels who fell away through pride. Such is the will of the almighty God who exalts the humble, that the powers of heaven, earth and hell, willingly or unwillingly, must obey the commands of the humble Virgin Mary. For God has made her queen of heaven and earth, leader of his armies, keeper of his treasure, dispenser of his graces, mediatrix on behalf of men, destroyer of his enemies, and faithful associate in his great works and triumphs.” –Saint Louis Marie de Montfort, True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin, #28
CONSECRATION OF THE LAST TWO HOURS OF YOUR LIFE TO OUR LADY by Rev. Fr. Ildefonso M. Izaguirre, O. P.
Prostrated at thy feet, and humiliated by my sins, but full of confidence in thee, O Mary! I beg thee to accept the petition my heart is about to make. It is for my last moments. Dear Mother I wish to request thy protection and maternal love so that in the decisive instant that thou wilt do all thy love can suggest in my behalf. To thee, O Mother of my soul, I consecrate THE LAST TWO HOURS of my life. Come to my side to receive my last breath and when death has cut the thread of my days, tell Jesus, presenting to Him my soul, “I LOVE IT”. That word alone will be enough to procure for me the benediction of my God and the happiness of seeing thee for all eternity. I put my trust in thee, my Mother and hope it will not be in vain. O Mary! Pray for thy child and lead him to Jesus! Amen.
“In trial or difficulty I have recourse to Mother Mary, whose glance alone is enough to dissipate every fear.” –Saint Therese of Lisieux, Doctor of the Church